About this Website
There are disclaimers throughout our website specifying that Teach5 (this website) is e-commerce website educational which has the following description:
Teach5 has actually passed strenuous history checks that ensure the validity and the general legitimacy of our business.
Acceptance of Terms
The following Terms of Service Agreement (the “TOS”) is a legally binding agreement that shall govern the relationship with our users and others which may interact or interface with Teach5, also known as Teach5, located at Unit No. 201, 2nd floor, 36 Pinnacle Road No 36, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana and our subsidiaries and affiliates, in association with the use of the Teach5 website, which includes www.teach5.com , (the “Site”) and its Services, which shall be defined below.
Description of Website Services Offered
Any and all visitors to our site, despite whether they are registered or not, shall be deemed as “users” of the herein contained Services provided for the purpose of this TOS. Once an individual register’s for our Services, through the process of creating an account, the user shall then be considered a “member.”
The user and/or member acknowledges and agrees that the Services provided and made available through our website and applications, which may include some mobile applications and that those applications may be made available on various social media networking sites and numerous other platforms and downloadable programs, are the sole property of Teach5. At its discretion, Teach5 may offer additional website Services and/or products, or update, modify or revise any current content and Services, and this Agreement shall apply to any and all additional Services and/or products and any and all updated, modified or revised Services unless otherwise stipulated. Teach5 does hereby reserve the right to cancel and cease offering any of the aforementioned Services and/or products. You, as the end user and/or member, acknowledge, accept and agree that Teach5 shall not be held liable for any such updates, modifications, revisions, suspensions or discontinuance of any of our Services and/or products. Your continued use of the Services provided, after such posting of any updates, changes, and/or modifications shall constitute your acceptance of such updates, changes and/or modifications, and as such, frequent review of this Agreement and any and all applicable terms and policies should be made by you to ensure you are aware of all terms and policies currently in effect. Should you not agree to the updated, revised or modified terms, you must stop using the provided Services forthwith.
Furthermore, the user and/or member understands, acknowledges and agrees that the Services offered shall be provided “AS IS” and as such Teach5 shall not assume any responsibility or obligation for the timeliness, missed delivery, deletion and/or any failure to store user content, communication or personalization settings.
Registration & Eligibility:
To register and become a “member” of the Site, you must be at least 18 years of age to enter into and form a legally binding contract. In addition, you must be in good standing and not an individual that has been previously barred from receiving Teach5’s Services under the laws and statutes of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction.
When you register, Teach5 may collect information such as your name, e-mail address, birth date, gender, mailing address, occupation, industry and personal interests. You can edit your account information at any time. Once you register with Teach5 and sign in to our Services, you are no longer anonymous to us.
Intellectual property rights
Other than where otherwise is stated, Teach5 is the copyright holder of all the material, design, layout, data, trademark, graphics and company logos under the https://www.Teach5.com/ domain. The matter is shielded by United States and International copyright regulations. Teach5 will do its utmost to safeguard our rights, customers, intellectual property, employees, client and members. We will certainly not wait to take legal action if essential.
Limitation of Liability
Teach5 will not be responsible for any kind of unusual or consequential loss that result from using, or failure to utilize, the materials on this website or the efficiency of the products, even if Teach5 has actually been suggested of the opportunity of such loss. Relevant law will not permit the constraint of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential loss so the above restriction or exclusion will not apply on you.
Personal use Limitation
The news, emails, articles, information, products and services offered by Teach5 are for your personal and non-commercial use. You shall not tweak, duplicate, distribute, transfer, display, recreate, perform, publish, produce derivative jobs from, license, or sell any sort of details, or various other content, service or products acquired from Teach5 without the express written consent from us.
Typographical Errors in Payment
On the occasion that Teach5 product and services are erroneously noted at a wrong rate, we reserve the right to refuse or revoke any sort of orders detailed at the wrong price. Teach5 has the right to decline or revoke any sort of such orders whether or not the order has been verified and your charge card billed. In case your credit card has actually been billed, a complete refund will be released in the amount of the incorrect cost.
Teach5.com (this website) offers a free of charge e-newsletter. This is an Opt-Out solution, meanings that the user has the choice of removing his/her email address from the newsletter any time. An unsubscribe page is additionally available for users. Your email will never be shared with any type of third party.
We are required to provide a refund only, if we do not give access to your online training. There is no any other circumstance in which you will be entitled or eligible to get a refund from us. We may, with our sole discretion or decision, offer refunds in other valid situations subject to any customer seeking such refund or applying for the refund in accordance or compliance with the requirements we post on the website, which may be dependently on circumstances changed from time to time.
Teach5 has a zero resistance policy for charge backs. Any sort of customer that disputes a credit card payment that is located to be legitimate will certainly be totally blacklisted and disallowed from the use of the service. Any kind of overdue charges and prices will certainly be sent out to collections. If our collection efforts fail, unpaid debts will be mentioned to all available Credit Reporting Agencies.
If the applicant has paid the money through Credit Card or Net Banking, the applicant undertakes voluntarily that he will not dispute the payment or notify the designated bank for charge back, insisting the bank to withhold or cancel the payment made to Teach5 by the applicant. The Applicant further undertakes to inform his banker that the payment made to Teach5 is genuine, and the transaction is an exception for his request to cancel or charge the payment in his favour, including misuse and card loss cases either by him or through any one. The applicant agrees to cooperate with Teach5 in this aspect, in case Teach5 wishes to defend/represent the matter in their favour before any bank/ authority.
If the applicant has paid the money through an online card service, the client hereby agrees that he/she will not withdraw, or is not entitled to charge the amount, without the knowledge of Teach5, in case of payment made by any mode. This includes CC Avenue, except otherwise following the norms of refund as mentioned in the agreement and the procedure prescribed by law prevailing at that time in the State of Andhra Pradesh, under the Jurisdiction of Hyderabad.
Copyright Information: No copyright is declared on any kind of application form. The application given on our website is released by numerous overseas government agencies.
Warranty Disclaimer – This website, and the content and products on this site are supplied “as is” and without warranties of any kind of kind, whether express or indicated. To the ultimate level permissible according to applicable legislation, Teach5 disclaims all service warranties, express or indicated, including, yet not restricted to, signified service warranties of merchantability and, health and fitness for a certain purpose and non-infringement. Teach5 does not represent or warrant that the functions consisted of in the website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the flaws will be corrected, or that this website or the web server that makes the website available are devoid of pc virus or other hazardous components. Teach5 does not make any kind of warranties or representations concerning using the content in this website in regards to their correctness, precision, competence, efficiency, timeliness, integrity or otherwise. Some states do not allow limitations or exclusions on service warranties, so the above restrictions will not apply to you.
Modifications to the Terms and Conditions: Teach5 preserves the right, at its discernment, to alter our Terms and Conditions any time. By purchasing any type of product detailed on our website, you hereby agree to all terms and conditions listed in this document. You hereby agree not to dispute these terms under any situation.
2. Teach5 reserves the right to canvas the applicant’s achievements with any media.
3. If the applicant has paid money via online card service, then the customer hereby agrees that they will withdraw or w entitled to take back the amount regardless for payment made by any method consisting of CC Avenue except otherwise adhering to the standards of refund as stated in agreement and procedure prescribed by legislation prevailing during that time in the State of Andhra Pradesh for this under the Jurisdiction of Hyderabad without the knowledge of Teach5.
4. The service charges billed by Teach5 have no endorsement to the market fees and does not need to be equal to the contemporaries as they are modern just to the company standards which the customer agrees to have obtained satisfied and then registered. Any sort of claims after the registration of being too pricey would not be delighted, and the applicant will certainly have no right to oppose on the like it was described and expressed to all the sources of details and has actually been persuaded for which the applicant has actually agreed upon for registration.
5. The Service Charges of Teach5 have no reference to the market charges and do not have to be equal to the contemporaries as they are contemporary only to Teach5 standards to which the client agreed. Any claims after the registration of being too expensive, would not be entertained, and the applicant would have no right to contest the same as it was explained and expressed through all the sources of information and the client has been convinced before registering.
6. In a situation where in a clash/dispute, in the issue of the payment made by the customer to Teach5 in the Client Declaration Agreement appropriately engaged with Teach5, the responsibility of Teach5 – in case it occurs and is outstanding, either financial or otherwise – shall not surpass, and will certainly be limited to the costs offered to Teach5 as advisor/consulting/secretarial charges as part of the properly inked in the Client Declaration Agreement.
7. Teach5 is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act). Accordingly, Teach5 takes reasonable actions to safeguard personal details (as defined under the Privacy Act) gathered by Teach5 from misuse and loss, and from unauthorized accessibility, modification or acknowledgment. Teach5 may utilize and reveal the Customer’s (and if relevant, the Client’s household’s) individual details for the primary purpose for which it is accumulated, for reasonably anticipated secondary purpose which is associated with the main purpose and in other conditions authorized by the Privacy Act. In general, Teach5 will certainly disclose the Client’s personal information for the following reasons:
a. To conduct our business
b. To provide and market our services
c. To communicate with the Client
d. To comply with our legal obligations
e. To help us manage and improve our services.
The fees paid to Teach5 for the provision of the Service/s listed on our Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in Indian Rupees. You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with our Services using one of our accepted payment methods.
Teach5 is not a part of any government authority/organization or embassy. We are a proprietary company, and we do not have the authority to grant you a visa of any kind. We can only assist and advice people who want to take IELTS &PTE training.
Our agreements with clients are drawn on the bedrock of trust, sincerity, and security, and each option is spelled out clearly. Our terms are transparent, and there is nothing hidden.
The applicant has noticed all the above provisions in detail, agrees, and continues to adhere to all terms and conditions on signing/acknowledging/agreeing this agreement.
The applicant hereby agrees to settle all or any disputes with Teach5 before the courts of Hyderabad, and further agrees for their exclusive Jurisdiction.