These Terms & conditions constitutes a legal agreement between you and teach5.com.
You are existing customer or going to become a customer by agreeing the terms below, hereafter referred as “Customer”, “User”, “You” & “Client”.
USING OF THIS WEBSITE DENOTES THAT YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE MENTIONED TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORISED TO ACCESS/USE OUR WEBSITE.
These terms & conditions are last updated in the month of January, 2016. We fully reserve the right to amend this Agreement at any time. All newly updated terms & conditions will be updated in our website time to time. If you got any concerns with new terms and do not wish to proceed with them, please send a written notice through email at [email protected]. By continuing use of our website and/or services will be deemed as acceptance to our new terms and conditions.
If you wish to use our website and/or our services, we recommend you to print these terms for your records.
Use of this Site
Copyright © 2016 teach5.com All Rights Reserved.
Conditional Use of Services and/or website:
- You must be age 18 or above to use our website and/or services.
- Should understand, agree and abide all term & condition mentioned here.
- Should provide accurate information about email-id, contact details and other relevant information.
- Should take the sole responsibility of keeping User Details and Password details safe & secure. Shouldn’t share or inform the details to anyone else.
- Our Website and/or Services are must be for non-commercial use, personal use only. You must never use our Website and/or Service for business purpose.
- All amounts displayed in the website are in USD. If you are making transactions using other currency card, then your bank will convert currency equivalent to USD. Your bank statement will show how much USD equivalent amount is debited in your local currency.
www.Teach5.com is an online “IELTS Training Website” which allows “Users” to understand IELTS Exam Pattern, Tips to do the best in IELTS Exam, Take online IELTS Video Classes, Practice IELTS online Exams according to their registration.
Terms for IELTS Starter, IELTS Master and IELTS Expert subscribers:
- All IELTS Starter, IELTS Master and IELTS Expert paid Users should register with accurate information in the ‘Enrolment Form’
- If you provide wrong email address or someone else email address without their permission, you will be legally prosecuted and we don’t hold any responsibility or/and liability
- With Paid subscriptions, you will have access to all our Video Classes and Practice Exams according to your Module (Either General IELTS or Academic IELTS) and according to your subscription.
- Within your subscription period, you can take those practice exams and video classes as many times as you want.
- If you registered for paid subscription, but haven’t used our website, you still don’t get any extension for your subscription.
- You must have some Audio, Video, PDF and Image software tools in your computer to use our Online Training. If you don’t have them and can’t access our trainings, we hold no liability and / or responsibility
- We provide some software download links which may help you to open PDF documents, images, audio and video player. We tried to select industry best software to download but we don’t hold any responsibility and /or liability of outcome of download
- We’re not liable, if those software need payment to download
- Our Video classes are prepared by experience tutors to match IELTS exam pattern at December 2015. We don’t hold any responsibility and/or liability, if IELTS exam pattern get changed their after.
- Our Practice Exams are prepared by experience tutors to mat IELTS exam pattern at December 2015. We don’t hold any responsibility and/or liability, if IELTS exam pattern get changed their after.
- In our online training, the practice tests we are providing are only for practice purpose, you will not get same questions or tests in your real exam.
- Our online training videos are done by different trainers and may not be from native English speakers but trainers are experienced in teaching IELTS.
- Our online training through video classes and online practice tests are only a preparatory training for the IELTS Exam. Hence, teach5.com does not give you a guarantee or give a commitment to you that you will pass the IELTS exam and also we don’t give a guarantee or commitment to you that the online training will be error free as this only a preparatory training.
- You are able to access our online training through social login.
- You cannot download and / or copy the material / video classes from our website.
- Our Teach5 is only applicable to students. If you’re a organization or training institute or trainer, you should not use our website.
Every payment you make, you will be issued with an Invoice for each payment you make. All invoices will be emailed to you upon your request. It is your own responsibility to take the print of them.
- We reserve the right to send messages to you to inform you any of:
- Changes or additions to this website or the Products;
- Changes to this Agreement;
- Information about our Associated Companies & their product or Services;
- Violations of Agreement or cancellation, suspension, termination or other action respecting your privilege to access and use this website or the Products; or
- Payment Demand Notice; Payment Failure Notices; Advance Notice for Payment transactions;
- Other matters related to our Services;
If you don’t wish to received any emails from us, please email to [email protected] saying “Unsubscribe”
In accordance with UK Law regarding the purchase of our online training, we provide refunds if we receive request within 28 days. We are required to provide a refund only, if we do not give access to your online training. There is no any other circumstance in which you will be entitled or eligible to get a refund from us. We may, with our sole discretion or decision, offer refunds in other valid situations subject to any customer seeking such refund or applying for the refund in accordance or compliance with the requirements we post on the website, which may be dependently on circumstances changed from time to time.
Please email your request with reasons to [email protected]
Dealing with accuracy of use in our website:
We, the owner of the website: www.teach5.com, reserve the right to delete or to change any part of it or any information there of that which is displayed on or through this website without any prior notice and also reserve the right to make time-required changes anytime we want to or in order to make the information available free from typographical errors or other technical inaccuracies.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any account name and password provided to you. You are solely responsible for uses of any account provided to you, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of any account of yours.
You are agreed to follow strictly Privacy Regulations.
You agree that all the materials displayed on or available through this website including without limitation any and all names, logos, data, information, graphics, underlying software, displayed on or available from this website are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws and are available for your personal use only. You must not copy, modify, alter, download, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell or transfer any such materials without our express written permission.
Any permitted copies of the materials must retain the relevant copyright notices, and any other proprietary notices contained in our online materials. You may not use any content contained in this website in any manner that may give a false or misleading impression to the copyright holder. You agree to use this website and its content, and the services and products delivered herein only for lawful purposes.
We will present the information to the users through this website with utmost accuracy. However, we do not take the responsibility of its being right or accurate as some changes may get incorporated in between the time of its publication and the time the user/visitor views the information. Neither our agents, employees, officers nor other concerned executives are liable for the accuracy of the information available or displayed on or through this website. We would like to advice to the users/visitors to verify the accuracy and the completeness of the information prior to their use of this site. And owing to the nature of the Internet we also do not guarantee that the site would be available to the user round the clock.
In assembling the content contained on, and accessed through this website, Teach5 has used its best knowledge to make sure that the information is correct and current at the time of publication but takes no responsibility for any error or defect therein.
You should not rely on the accuracy of any part of the Content. You accept and acknowledge we shall not in any way be liable for any damage, loss, costs or expenses arising directly or indirectly from your reliance on or use of any of the Content for any purpose.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the Website does not contain any error, defect, malfunction or corruption, we do not accept responsibility for any damage to or loss of data on your computer system, network or server that results from the download or use of the Website or any Content made available via the Website.
Actual styles and context may vary from official IELTS test standards. Situations or conversations in the lessons and learning activities are generally hypothetical or imaginary and are included for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to individuals, companies, institutions or otherwise in real life is entirely coincidental. Teach5 is no way affiliated with the official IELTS body nor its partner organizations.
You acknowledge and accept that computer and telecommunications systems may contain faults, including viruses, and may from time to time require periods of downtime (being periods during which the Website is not available to you) for the purposes of repair, maintenance and upgrading.
Accordingly, we do not guarantee uninterrupted availability of the Website, but we shall make reasonable efforts to minimize any periods during which the Website is not available. You accept that you shall have no claim for breach of contract or otherwise in respect of any such period of unavailability.
The Content provided on the Website is owned by Teach5. Except as expressly stated in these Terms, no material in whole or in part from the Website may be modified, copied, reproduced, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, transferred distributed or in any way exploited. Any such use is prohibited and will constitute an infringement of the copyright and other intellectual property rights of ours, or in the case of material licensed to us, the owner of such materials.
The Website and its Content may at points incorporate links to the websites and services of third parties. Such links are provided for your convenience only, and their provision does not constitute an authorization by us to you to access such third party web sites, nor an endorsement of the content of such third party websites by us.
You acknowledge and accept that we shall not be responsible for any damages, loss, costs or expenses arising from the use of such third party websites, or products or services available through such third party websites.
You warrant that in your use of the Website you shall:
- use the Website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use of the Website by any third party; and
- not engage in any conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person.
You, the user of our website, agree to defend or indemnify us and hold teach5 and its employees, affiliates, agents, subsidiaries, shareholders, officers and other representatives harmless from and against any actions, claims, demands made by the third party with respect to the use of this website, including without limitations any use by you or violation of any rights of another by you or alleging or resulting from your breach of the terms and conditions.
- Either party may terminate the Term of this Agreement at any time for any reason by providing Notice to the other party. We may suspend our Services to you at any time with or without cause. We will refund full money paid towards “Online Training”, if your subscription is still valid, if we terminate you without cause.
- Each Party agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the other party from and against any losses, claims, liabilities, damages or expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, directly or indirectly arising from a material breach of this agreement by the other party.
- Any liability to Teach5.com does not exceed the amount of your subscription cost
- All legal matters should deal in Indian Courts only.
If you have any queries or questions about our policies of terms and conditions or privacy, disclaimers, please contact us through our email at [email protected]